Las Vegas hotels enjoy cult status around the world. They are known for their great appeal, warm staff and great hospitality. However, this does not mean that all Vegas hotels have anything to boast about. In fact, in the diversity of these hotels lies the attraction of Vegas. Each hotel has a new experience. Each hotel has a unique USP and each hotel is charming in its own way.
Below is a list of some Las Vegas hotels with regard to their versatility –
- MGM – This phenomenal hotel offers the largest casino in Vegas, definitely a status that has a great crowd.
- Venetian- Casino is one of the most elegant in the world. The hotel also invests in offering the largest suites and rooms in Vegas. The fact that the hotel offers guests not only a great fitness and shopping mall, but also the opportunity to take a gondola even though Thou canal is very attractive to tourists.
- Wynn Hotel – A poolside casino will die here. The golf course, Ferrari Store, designer salons and all such other gems make this hotel one of Las Vegas' most expensive projects. She definitely needs to see someone visiting Vegas
- Bellagio – Poker for the grand kiln is not something you should miss here. With new games like Paj Gow Fire Hook, Pai Gow Tiles, 3-Card Poker and Big Six added to Treasure Island here, this one is a winner. The beautiful spa, along with the book shop, is well worth a visit.
- Mandalay Resorts – Not to be missed for four seasons here. The Coral Reef lounge of this hotel is gorgeous beyond belief and the casino here is very modern and attractive.
- Planet Hollywood- In addition to the humongous theater and rooftop pool this hotel offers, the casino here is also a cut above the rest.
- Paris Hotel – Sky-painted ceilings are definitely very attractive here, but the Le Club casino music couch adds a nice touch to gambling here.
- Excalibur – This hotel is great for those with a budget. Room rates here are very economical and the best part is the independent floor the hotel provides.
- El – & ksur- This unique pyramid-shaped hotel is not to be missed at all. The casino here is very intriguing and the Egyptian motifs add great appeal to the hotel.
- Kreasera Castle – The hotel has an almost iconic status in Las Vegas, and the ancient Roman clothing and aura offered here are very interesting.
- Mirage – The design of this green forest hotel is phenomenal and the pool area with its plants and aquarium is a must see.
- New House of New York – This hotel reflects the city of Gotham, and right from the outline of Manhattan, the Empire State Edifice Building, the Statue of Autonomy, the Chrysler Edifice, the Library and the Brooklyn Bridge, everything can be found here.
- Flamingo – The hotel offers the best bird sanctuary in the region and that's why you need to see it.
There are several more hotels in Vegas and each has its own attraction that offers guests. So no matter how many times you visit Vegas, it always offers you something new.